- a completely nontoxic and all-natural hand sanitizer is made with 100% pure essential oils, which contain antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties with zero Phthalate or Triclosan.
- eucalyptus essential oil – a proven disinfectant and antiseptic– gives our product a wonderful, fresh and clean fragrance, making it perfect for flu season. Lab studies have supported the use of the Eucalyptus essential oil as it has proven to kill bacteria as well as preventing infections.
- steam distilled from the dried flower buds of the clove place to create a 100% natural clove essential oil containing no additives or fillers.
- clove essential oil is a very powerful cleaning agent with absolutely no additives or fillers. This ingredient also provides our product with a wonderful, spicy after scent, leaving your hands smelling daisy fresh!
- aloe vera, which helps to absorb moisture on dry, rough and sensitive skin. After application of the sanitizer to your palms, the alcohol will evaporate, allowing for the Aloe Vera to form a protective layer on your skin to prevent dryness.
- Our protective formula contains a 70% alcohol content distilledfrom corn to safeguard skin against bacteria.
How to use me?
Spray on the palm of each hand, rub your hands together, covering all surfaces of both hands, including the webs of your fingers, thumbs and wrists. Rub your hands for at least 20 seconds which should give the product enough time to evaporate. Recommended for repeated use.
Insider Tip: Can be sprayed on surfaces likely to be in contact with your body at the gym, toilet, classroom, public transport, elevator, knobs etc.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water) Distilled, Ethyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hamamelis (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerin, Essential Oil Blend (Citrus × limon (Lemon), Syzygium aromaticum (Clove), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus), Cinnamomum cassia(Cinnamon), Salvia rosmarinus (Rosemary))