The Brightening Face Wash Powder features twelve powerful all-natural ingredients that make your skin glow from within. The formula gently buffs away dead skin cells, giving way for the purifying and hydrating ingredients to deeply cleanse and nourish your skin.
The powder is formulated with a mix of clay and flower extracts which makes for the most divine sensory experience. When used often, the wash gives way to clear, healthier skin.
Normal to Sensitive Skin
What am I made of?
- French rose clay, seaweed powder and oat kernel powder that work as a trio to gently cleanse the skin, remove excess dirt and sebum, and slough off dead skin cells;
- calendula and rose petal powder which boost collagen and treat problem skin;
- anti-inflammatory turmeric extract, licorice powder and sea buckthorn oil which prevent free-radical damage and soothes skin;
- gently exfoliating seaweed powder which cleanses and purifies the skin;
- and geranium and lavender oil which treat acne by regulating sebum production, reducing scarring, and healing open wounds.
How to use me?
Pour a dime-sized amount into your palm and add enough water to make a paste. Gently massage it into your skin and rinse off with cold water to tighten your pores.
For best results, follow up it with ZeroYet100’s Nourishing Facial Toner Mist and ZeroYet100’s Day Moisturizing Cream. Use daily.
Insider Tip: You can use this as a mask, too! Instead of water, use ZeroYet100’s Nourishing Facial Toner Mist, honey, yogurt or coconut milk to make a paste. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse off.
Once you’re done with me, you can send me back to ZeroYet100 to get recycled.